Man, 63, dies of Legionnaires’ after working in garden  | Daily Mail Online

Stephen Clements, a grandfather, from Cromer, Norfolk, inhaled toxic bacteria which had grown in stagnant water within the pipe. He died a week later at the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital.

Source: Man, 63, dies of Legionnaires’ after working in garden  | Daily Mail Online

Bob Tooke SMWMSoc.

Bob Tooke is a Director and original founder of Amphibia. He has worked in the Building Services industry for over 35 years and more specifically in the water hygiene sector for almost 30 years. Bob has a broad experience of Building Services maintenance and water and air hygiene control. He is a senior member of the UK Water Management Society having sat on the council for a number of years.

Leave a reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

%d bloggers like this: